How to make $80 in a month

 HOW I MADE $80 IN A MONTH WITHOUT PAYING FOR ANYTHING ON BEERMONEYFORUM

I was thinking of how to make a little money online even though it $10, $20 or what provided it is additional money.

 I was on Facebook browsing when somebody posted an advert. He said " JOIN THIS SITE FREE AND MAKE $300 A MONTH "

I was just curious and click on it and I was taken to the site I signed up with as he said it was a free signed up.

Most of the time you will see this advert just close the advert and move to the next page

CLOSE WHERE YOU HAVE X

                                2 ND PAGE
SCROLL THIS PAGE DOWN TO WHERE YOU WILL THIS 
                      3 RD PAGE


 CLICK ON THE MARKET PLACE OR THOSE AND START MAKING COMMENT AND EARN YOUR POINT.

                           
                    4TH PAGE

CHECK THE NUMBERS OF REGISTERED MEMBER
MESSAGES
THREAD
ETC


I went to Google i did a background (Review) checked the result I got was impressed.


Now this what you need to know about the company so that you will not make the same mistakes I made.

(1) read the rules before you start to work because they are very strict. They can ban you from their site if you break the rules.

Some of the important rules are;

*Don't copy and paste. 

*Write relevant post

(2)Mode of payment

Once  you make up to $1 you can withdraw your earning

Through

 * PayPal

* Skrill

* Payeer

* Bitcoin

(3) How do the pay?

*Each  referral you will receive 500 BMF point

* Each post you  will receive 5bmf point

* Each comment is 20bmf pont

* If you wrIte a review about a site and it approved you receive $1

 * You can accumulate point from individual by doing a simple task.; You can earn 50 bmf point, 40bmf pont etc it depends on is giving the task.

* There are so many things you can do on the site  

HOW DID I ACHIEVE THIS WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.

When I saw how real they I join this site call Herculist

I signed up with them free and Iplace my advert with them after I must have understand how Herculist work. I upgraded my plan and I have to be sending traffic to bearmoneyforum.

Then I posted article on Medium and Quora this sites ere giving me traffic

And I was glad to see the results.

This month I want to do more 

If you have a question WhatsApp me or dropped it on the comment box.My WhatsApp 08154933420    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getreponse review 2022

GET THAT FLAT BELLY IN 21 DAYS